IPC Compliance Testing (IPC Compliance)
IPC Compliance testing and destructive physical analysis (DPA) provide comprehensive screening for quality assurance and comprise the best-known method to identify design or production issues in electronics assemblies, components, and fabricated boards.
This procedure includes a complete program of analytical methods and procedures for characterizing modern electronic boards.
- Package of analyses delivers comprehensive quality assessment for electronics boards
- Robust documentation of compliance standards and procedures
- Total characterization enables complete defects identification
- Time-intensive characterization program
- Extensive expertise required to perform analytical steps properly