Covalent Metrology Respects Your Privacy
Covalent has a variety of engagement points where we may capture your information, including:
- When you visit this website.
- When you visit our applications.
- When you visit our platform.
- In e-mail, text or other electronic messages between you and us.
- When you subscribe to one of our communications.
- When you attend a webinar, or an event hosted or sponsored by us.
- Third party sources, such as:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), when you send us instant message requests or download pieces of content about us, for example.
- Third party programs –webinar registration or attendance and downloading of content.
I. General Information
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Covalent Metrology collects multiple types of information about you as a user of our website, including information you provide to us and information we collect automatically via data collection technologies, as detailed below.
Information You Provide To Covalent
Information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Identity and contact details, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletters, webinars or email notifications or when requesting further information, services or submitting a quote request.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for market research purposes.
- Your search queries on the website.
- Your interactive quote list creation or compare services activity
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and browsing actions, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access to use on the website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Information we collect automatically is statistical data. This helps us to deliver more personalized service.
How We Use Your Information
To present our website, applications, and platform and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Covalent.
- To notify you about changes to our website, products or services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- To improve our website and deliver a more personalized service to you.
- For statistical purposes to help us improve our website and our services.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, with third party vendors who my use it for marketing purposes.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information along with measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.