Rheometry measures the flow and deformation of materials in response to applied stress and strain to evaluate their viscoelastic properties. It is used to evaluate the mechanical behavior of samples with both liquid- and solid-like characteristics.
- Highly versatile: accommodates numerous sample types
- Provides robust analysis of mechanical properties
- Minimal sample preparation
- Destructive Analysis
- Expert design and setup of the test is critical to accurate results
- Maximum applied strain is limited