Zeta Potential (Zeta)
Zeta potential measures the strength of net charge on particle and solid surfaces. The higher the magnitude of this potential, the stronger the surface interactions (repulsion and/or attraction) will be when the sample contacts other charged materials.
- ELS zeta potential is highly sensitive, with ~ 100x the detection threshold of streaming potential measurement for macroscopic solids
- Rapid and straightforward data collection
- Numerous sample cells available to customize method for diverse sample types
- Accurate Zeta Potential measurement in solid samples requires exact dimensions for the sample and capillary channel cross section
- Zeta potential is only present when a material contacts a liquid