Advanced Modeling and Data Analysis
Generating great data is often just the starting point of unlocking insights. For many analytical techniques, specialized expertise is often needed to interpret, model and analyze data. At Covalent, we consider it to be our mission to help customers in virtually all their metrology and characterization needs – whether we generated the data or not. Customers can access expert data analysis and modeling services on an hourly or on a project basis.
If you are interested in speaking with us about a data modeling, interpretation or analysis need you have, please contact us to learn more.
|Laboratory Analyst||$125 / hour|
|Technical Staff||$300 / hour|
|Vice President, Technology||$450 / hour|
Modeling and/or advanced analysis is currently available for data generated with the following techniques:
- Spectral Ellipsometry / Optical Film Stacks
- X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
- X-ray Reflectometry (XRR)
- Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (WDXRF) Spectroscopy
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS / ESCA)
- Ion Scattering Spectroscopy (ISS)
- Ultraviolet-Visible-Near Infrared (UV-Vis-NIR) Spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy (UPS; includes both Valence Band / Work Function measurements)
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF / Micro-EDXRF) Spectroscopy
Contact Us to discuss your project, and how we can help.